Saturday, August 1, 2009

Four Twilight Saga Stars Make “Sexy Smile” List

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight Sexy Smiles

Check-out the Twilight stars that made The Insider’s “Top Ten Sexy Smiles” List. A personal favorite of mine that also made The Insider’s list at #7 is the beautiful Tom Welling (Smallville)! Check out the partial list below:

#5. Robert Pattinson: Everything about him invites you in, his smile is certainly no exception.

#3. Taylor Lautner: Does his being half naked bother me? Nope, but his mouth does tend to draw my attention.

#2. Kellan Lutz: His teeth, his lips, his dimples, I don’t see how anyone couldn’t appreciate that mouth. WOW.

#1. Jackson Rathbone: For me, there is no sexier mouth on the planet. His smile reaches his eyes, and it’s contagious. You can’t look at him grinning, and not do the same in return.
Every time I see his mouth turn up at the corners, I can’t help but smile extremely wide, and say “Awwwww” (Yes aloud, don’t judge me.) *laugh*

See the full list at The Insider here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

0 коментара:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...