Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Seven deadly sins in red wine glass

7 hand-blown red wine glasses created to depict the 7 deadly sins. Designed by Kacper Hamilton of Hamilton design, each glass encapsulates a sin, which is revealed through the ritual of drinking.









 



Official site: www.kacperhamilton.com



You Can Also See:

London bridge at night

20 Most Funny And Cute Sleeping Animals

Amazing Pictures - The Walls Begin To Life

Hot Corset Dresses

CheapOair.com

 


Hot Summer Home Decor


Save 15% at Shoes.com with code FALL, exp 11/30/09. brand exclusions apply

1 коментара:

If I were to choose from these 7 deadly sin-glasses, I would choose the glass of envy. Among the seven it is the only one that I will comfortably drink my wine with. But forget the sophistication, I would really rather dink on a tumbler even if it's recycled, as long as it will make my life easy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites